[O] two orgmode discoveries

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] two orgmode discoveries
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 05:54:36 -0400

1) If you need to insert columns in tables remember to add them from right
to left only.  I had to repopulate an orgmode table after I modified
structure by adding a column to the right of already existing columns and
this involved file operations outside of orgmode.  I might be able to make
a bash script to automate insert-right process but will need to study
that.

2) Time duration calculates to zero if duration goes past midnight.  If
some way exists to join a duration value say that goes from 20:15 to
midnight and the next one that goes from midnight to 07:30 and come up
with 11:15 for a result this would be useful.