[O] Problem with including file

From: Andreas Kiermeier
Subject: [O] Problem with including file
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 14:33:25 +0930

Hi,

I’ve just run into a problem with exporting a file to latex.

In a nutshell, my org files usually contain various analyses and output in R.

I generally don’t include the source in the file, but instead tangle all source blocks at the end and include the source code file in an Appendix. This has worked in the past, but now the included file is not actually include.

An example (close to minimal) consist of the two files below - test.org and test.R (both in the same folder).

When exporting test.org to PDF, the source block is correctly exported, while the included file does not appear to be included at all (see also test.tex below).

Thanks,

Andreas

--- begin test.org ----

#+STARTUP: content indent hidestars fninline

#+PROPERTY: header-args:R :session *R* :cache no

#+PROPERTY: header-args+ :results output

#+PROPERTY: header-args+ :exports results

#+PROPERTY: header-args+ :eval never-export

#+PROPERTY: header-args+ :tangle yes

#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{minted}

* Intro

#+begin_src R :results none :exports code

ls()

#+end_src

* Data Analysis Source Code

#+INCLUDE: "test.R" src R

--- end test.org ----

--- begin test.R ----

ls()

--- end test.R ----

--- begin test.tex ----

% Created 2019-05-02 Thu 14:08

% Intended LaTeX compiler: pdflatex

\documentclass[11pt]{article}

\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}

\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

\usepackage{graphicx}

\usepackage{grffile}

\usepackage{longtable}

\usepackage{wrapfig}

\usepackage{rotating}

\usepackage[normalem]{ulem}

\usepackage{amsmath}

\usepackage{textcomp}

\usepackage{amssymb}

\usepackage{capt-of}

\usepackage{hyperref}

\usepackage{here}

\usepackage{color}

\usepackage{fancyhdr}

\usepackage{fancybox}

\usepackage{xspace}

\usepackage{minted}

\author{Andreas Kiermeier}

\date{\today}

\title{}

\hypersetup{

pdfauthor={Andreas Kiermeier},

pdftitle={},

pdfkeywords={},

pdfsubject={},

pdfcreator={Emacs 25.3.1 (Org mode 9.2.3)},

 pdflang={English}}

\begin{document}

\section{Intro}

\label{sec:org6eb9726}