[O] ox-html: proof-tree (bussproofs) latex fragment

From: Robert M. Kovacsics
Subject: [O] ox-html: proof-tree (bussproofs) latex fragment
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:24:41 +0100

Hi,

I have a latex-fragment like so

#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{bussproofs}
\begin{prooftree}
\AxiomC{}
\LeftLabel{(fn)}
\UnaryInfC{$\text{Env}\vdash C(\text{Env}', \text{fn } x \ \Rightarrow\ E_1)\ v \ \to\ \text{Env},\text{Env}',(x,v)\vdash E_1$}
\end{prooftree}

when I export this, it fails because it replaces the \begin{prooftree} with \begin{prooftree*}, and there is no such environment. I think the problem is with "org-html--unlabel-latex-environment" in ox-html.el, as it assumes any environment has a starred version. Perhaps that function should only be applied to a couple of environments, e.g. equation, according to a whitelist? Or have a blacklist for which it shouldn't apply.

Or perhaps I am including latex fragments wrong?

Thanks,
Robert