Re: [O] orgalist and refill a paragraph

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] orgalist and refill a paragraph
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:03:04 +0200

   > Hello,
   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   > Use TAB on the second line. In any case, I don't think orgalist should
   > do it. The second line doesn't belong to the list, by definition.

Well the question is, if you already typed some text and want to make a
list out of it, ogalist cannot deal it. The point is this scenario to
transform some paragraph to a list, occurs to me frequently and that is
why I would like to have some function which would do the job.

I tried out to unfill the region, that is to make a very long line, then
insert a list item and then refill, with adaptive fill, that somehow
works, but is not error free.