Re: [O] install confusion

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [O] install confusion
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 17:47:48 +1000

The org-plus-contrib package is a little 'odd' in that the name of the
package is not the name of the library being installed. To get around
this, I have a use-package witht he following form

(use-package org
    :pin org
    :ensure org-plus-contrib
    :init
    ....)

Note the :ensure line. Basically, this tells use-package to install org,
but from the org-plus-contrib package.

HTH

Tim

--