[O] [latex export/babel] pass arguments to \includegraphics from code bl

From: Jakob Schöttl
Subject: [O] [latex export/babel] pass arguments to \includegraphics from code blocks
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 19:46:28 +0200

Hi, I want to use code blocks to generate and include images of sheet music:

#+BEGIN_SRC lilypond :file test.png :exports results
\header{tagline=""}
{ a b c }
#+END_SRC

When doing a latex export the result is:

\begin{center}
\includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{test.png}
\end{center}

Is there a way to specify the arguments for \includegraphics? For example I want to change the display width.

Putting these lines above the code block have no effect:

#+ATTR_LATEX: :width 4cm
#+CAPTION: xxx

Maybe this requires a change in ob-lilypond.el to introduce new header arguments for the source block?

Regards, Jakob