[O] Is is possible to summarize contents of a task in the agenda heading

From: joakim
Subject: [O] Is is possible to summarize contents of a task in the agenda headings?
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 19:55:28 +0200

Say I have a bunch of tasks like this:

* TODO task with many subtasks
** TODO subtask 1
** TODO subtask 2
* TODO another task with many subtasks
** TODO another subtask 1
** TODO another subtask 2

And so on.

Now, in the agenda, I would like some kind of summarizing, perhaps like:

* TODO task with many subtasks, subtask 1, subtask 2
* TODO another task with many subtasks, another subtask 1, another subtask 2

Is this possible?

The reason is that I have many "tasks with many subtasks", so I have
used the setting to hide them in the Agenda. Still, I would like to know
something about the contents of such grouping tasks in the agenda, if
possible.

--
Joakim Verona
address@hidden