[O] Handling bilingual text in single org file?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [O] Handling bilingual text in single org file?
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 16:28:47 +0200

Hi,

I have a text I would like to keep in a single org file in both an
English and a German version.

I could just have first one version and the other and export via tags.
However, ideally I would like to keep both versions of a given paragraph
close together to allow easier translation and editing.  It would
potential be nice to be able to fold up one language to just view the
other.

Does anyone have a good workflow for this use-case?

Cheers,

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)