Re: [O] Python source block and :dir header arg

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Python source block and :dir header arg
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 11:59:11 -0400

That looks different than what I see in org 9.2.1, if it has changed
then it might be a bug indeed.

What I see is:

(default-directory
                   (or (and dir (file-name-as-directory (expand-file-name dir)))
                       default-directory))

I think :mkdirp is only for tangling files, so I wouldn't expect it to
affect this, unless its use has been expanded. Even if it has been
expanded, if the directory exists, it should work fine, but if it
doesn't exist, and :mkdirp is nil or no, then it should fail. If it is
non-nil then the directory should be made I guess.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F