Re: [O] Python with org-mode

From: richardfieldsend
Subject: Re: [O] Python with org-mode
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 07:40:15 +0000

I recently began experimenting with literate programming, starting with converting my configuration to use org and elisp.

Python is the second language I have worked with. My observations so far:

* you need to activate languages other than elisp. I am on my phone, so I don't have the links to hand, but I could post them later.

* as of now, I haven't tried setting up a program which you can use interactively. I have only used it to output text which then forms part of the document. Interactivity is on my list of things to investigate. I suspect Jupyter would be a better choice for that.

Best wishes

Richard

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.