[O] org-drill futures

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: [O] org-drill futures
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 14:31:14 +0000

I've been using org-drill a lot recently. I've already added one feature
that I consider vital for this kind of thing (answering by typing!) and
would like to add another (some form of Leitner box learning).

But, it seems sensible to fix the maintainership first. Are any of the
forks out there active at the moment? If not, I'd be willing to take
over the maintainership for a while. Is anyone else interested? Does
anyone object?

Phil