Re: [O] [ANN] Changes to link syntax

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Changes to link syntax
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 13:02:02 -0700

the org capture firefox extensions, and similar extensions, or
org-protocol, might need changing.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.