Re: [O] ob-core, org-outline-overlay-data error and byte-compile warning

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [O] ob-core, org-outline-overlay-data error and byte-compile warning
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 05:25:01 +1100

For me, the following works. I use the use-package ELPA package to
manage all my packages.

1. Setrup package.el stuff (like the org repo) at the very start of my
init.el
2. Load org-plus-contrib before any other package
3. Load other things (like helm, yasnippets, etc).

When I do a package upgrade, if the list of packages to be upgraded
includes org, restart emacs and then do the upgrade before doing
anything else (including opening any org files or agenda etc).

If things don't work well, delete the org-plus-contrib and re-start. As
I use use-package, it will automatically re-install org-plus-contrib for
me.

Tim

--
Tim Cross