Re: [O] [feature request] support content level in #+startup

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [feature request] support content level in #+startup
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 11:27:13 +0000

On Wednesday,  6 Mar 2019 at 10:50, Zhang Haijun wrote:
> Thank you. They works. But an option in startup line is easier to use for me.

I agree but, in the meantime, the following at the end of your org file
will accomplish the same:

#+begin_src org
  ,* file local variables                                        :noexport:
  # Local Variables:
  # eval: (org-content 2)
  # End:
#+end_src
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.1-242-g7e98c5