Re: [O] Buggy output in bash session

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Buggy output in bash session
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 13:34:04 -0500

I can't help with a solution, but I can at least confirm I see the same behavior!

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM Steven Tilley <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,

First off, thanks for the great tool, and thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this.

This is sort of a followup on my previous email, but I was wondering if anybody uses org-babel with bash in session mode? I've found it to be pretty buggy for all but simple tasks, and I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong. My googling hasn't lead to many hits, so I suspect that might be the case. The previous email (below) is just one example, but generally I've had problems when using multiline commands (e.g. loops, declaring functions, etc).

Thanks
Steve