[O] Hiding empty lines when collapsing lists

From: Willi Schiegel
Subject: [O] Hiding empty lines when collapsing lists
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:30:14 +0100

Hello,

is there some configuration setting where empty lines in lists get folded?

Here is what I would like to have.

List item 1 with some text and an empty line at the end to separate the text from List item 2

- List item 1

  Text on first line
  Text on second line

- List item 2
- List item 3

When collapsed it should look like

- List item 1
- List item 2
- List item 3

At the moment I would have

- List item 1

- List item 2
- List item 3

This works perfect with headings but not with lists. I found two or three discussions about this but nothing worked for me.

Thank you,
Willi