Re: [O] Mark vacation days

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] Mark vacation days
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 12:35:58 -0800

Hi,

On 2019-01-27 at 12:20 -0800, JRSS <address@hidden> wrote...
> This is a bit over my head still. I'm trying to wrap my head around it.
>
> I see what it does (colors day-of-the-week 1 and day-of-the-week-3,
> which are Monday and Wednesday, red) but not sure how to tie it to a
> category (so say, category "vacation" would be red).
>
> Once I have the function do that, I can go in and change it so that
> different categories will be different colors.

It's a bit over my head for this use case too. Sorry. When I saw it I thought
the use case was a list of holidays, which is easier to implement. You could
maintain this list in an easy-to-access format as a variable near where you
implement this function. A dynamic list based on tagged Org items is certainly
more complicated.

  -k.