Re: [O] org-tempo violating org-mode conventions since 9.2

From: Gabriele Lana
Subject: Re: [O] org-tempo violating org-mode conventions since 9.2
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 17:24:23 +0100

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 at 17:04, Amin Bandali <address@hidden> wrote:
Just to throw in my 2¢, I personally strongly prefer the less-obnoxious
all-lowercase variant for all ‘#+’ keywords, though I do sometimes use
uppercase for things like #+TITLE or #+AUTHOR every now and again.

I think it would be nice to provide a defcusom to allow choosing between
upper vs. lowercase.  As of now, you should be able to get all uppercase
by customizing the `org-tempo-keywords-alist' list and by redefining
`org-tempo-add-block' (for the “begin” and “end” parts) in org-tempo.el.

+1 for the ~defcustom~ :-)

--
Gabriele Lana
https://github.com/gabrielelana