Re: [O] Bug: Latex preview fg color w/tikz (known problem, fix suggested

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Latex preview fg color w/tikz (known problem, fix suggested) [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /home/carlos/local/stow/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.1.90/lisp/org/)]
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 12:38:00 -0300

Hi Nicolas,

I've improved the commit message to better fit org mode conventions
and also added a note to ORG-NEWS about the new feature. Let me know
if there still is something I should change or feel free to amend it
to your liking.

One question for future patches: is it ok to add a link to the mailing
list thread where the issue was discussed in the commit message?

Regards
--
Carlos.