Re: [O] [BUG] org-agenda-skip-*-if-* variables change log mode

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] org-agenda-skip-*-if-* variables change log mode
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 15:05:39 -0700

On 1/1/19, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>> stuff you don't need in the agenda, or you have a broken log mode.]
>>
>> but i'm wondering if my emails are reaching the list.
>
> They do.
>
> For the record, I will not try to fix that bug. Someone else may do,
> though.
>
> Regards,

thank you for responding and confirming.

probably a lot of people turn those variables on, to create a clean
agenda.  scheduled doneish tasks are likely to be significantly fewer
than all timestamps, so the incompleteness of the log might go
unnoticed for years.

you are, of course, not required to fix any bug.  i appreciate the
work you do on org.