[O] Org mode repeated dates to do spaced learning

From: Andrea Giugliano
Subject: [O] Org mode repeated dates to do spaced learning
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 12:32:31 +0000

Happy 2019 everyone!

I would like to slightly change my learning method this year. I have
heard that spaced learning is much better than bang your head against
the same material multiple times in a row.

Spaced learning is simply reviewing some interesting topic at given
intervals: after 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, etc...

It seems to me that org-mode does not support this: how would you make a
repetitive task with spaced intervals?

I saw org-drill.el, but I do not think it does this.
Ideally I could do something like:

""
* review this interesting thing
SCHEDULED: <2019-01-01 Tue>
:PROPERTIES:
:SPACED:
:END:
""

If this is not an interesting use case for org-mode, what do you think
about me trying to extend org-habits.el instead?

Best wishes to all the community,

Andrea