Re: [O] blank lines after every capture

From: Adrian Bradd
Subject: Re: [O] blank lines after every capture
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 16:23:49 -0500

Hello,

I'm on master and this seems to be happening to me also. I haven't tested against 9.1, but a quick review of my config seems to suggest it isn't a configuration error on my part.

Cheers,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

before i try to create a testcase, is anybody getting blank lines
after every capture, regardless, in the new 9.2 release?

seems it doesn't matter what you do, even if you do whitespace cleanup
in a hook.  blank lines keep getting added.

is this something obvious?  i did not change anything from 9.1.

--
Adrian Bradd