[O] combine two (or more) org tables to one

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] combine two (or more) org tables to one
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 21:17:03 +0100

Hi

I have to generate a table with 18 columns. Even with
org-table-toggle-column-width this is difficult to display.

So I thought to divide the table into 2 or three, edit them separately
and then combine them to the final one. I thought of using orgtbl-join
but there seems a bug which I have to report to the author.

Any other suggestion?

Uwe Brauer