[O] Meta : what can be sent to this mailing list ?

From: Emmanuel Charpentier
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 15:39:01 +0100

Dear list,

I have made five attempts in three days to post a question to this list. Three of them may have failed due to the use of an SMTP server flagged on one site as possible spam source. The other two has been sent via gmai. So far, none of these message have appeared on the list, and I received no error message.

I know tha *some* attachments are accepted (a previous question of mine included .tex, .pdf and .org files). However, I waonder if my mails may have been blocked by .docx and .odt attachments.

Could you let me know if some attachments are blocked by the list manager or mail server ?

Tkanks in advance,

--
Emmanuel Charpentier