[O] [Bug?] org-20181210 seems to break Column View

From: Akater
Subject: [O] [Bug?] org-20181210 seems to break Column View
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 03:11:53 +0000

I've been using Column View for quite some time without any
issues. After today's update, C-c C-c on the BEGIN line of the dynamic
block

#+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :id local :maxlevel 3

[...]

#+END:

draws the table close to the very beginning of a buffer, starting at the
11th char, cells determined by forumlas are left empty, the dynamic
block is emptied as well (so e.g. a TBLFM statement is gone).

I'm quite sure it happened in recent hours, as I perform Column View
refresh several times a day.