Re: [O] Bug: Infinite recursion in org-babel-get-src-block-info [9.1.13

From: Tobias Zawada
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Infinite recursion in org-babel-get-src-block-info [9.1.13 (9.1.13-elpaplus @ mixed installation!
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 00:07:35 +0100 (CET)

Dear Charles,
The problem is the update from master.
>From my understanding Master is more or less the development branch.
It is not what can be installed from org via package-install.
I believe that is the maint branch. But I can be mistaken.
Nevertheless, I had a look at the 9.14-Tag on
https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.
And the problem is there.

AFAIK from general understanding of software development bugfixes should also
be applied to the maintenance version of a program.

You find a more exact description inclusive the relevant links at
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/a/46424/2370

Best regards,
Tobias Zawada