[O] add-change-log-entry-other-window but org mode based

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] add-change-log-entry-other-window but org mode based
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 14:51:45 +0100

Hi

I use add-change-log-entry-other-window in order to protocol quick
changes in a file, the relevant ChangeLog file is generated, usually, in
the same directory.

I could use org-capture for that purpose, but for that I need carefully
configure my templates. That is why I would like to know whether there
exist something like add-change-log-entry-other-window but based on org
mode?

Regards

Uwe Brauer