Re: [O] Placement of \makeatletter with address@hidden

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] Placement of \makeatletter with address@hidden
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 08:13:11 +0100

Julius Müller <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 29.11.18 um 14:07 schrieb Loris Bennett:

[snip (33 lines)]

>>  After that I tried adding the definition on the slide itself
>>
>>   #+BEGIN_SRC latex
>>   address@hidden
>>   #+END_SRC
>
> Hm, src-block? I would have thought you should wrap that in an
> export-block, so those commands get added to the exported document, not
> quoted within as a source code. That would mean
>
> #+begin_export latex
> address@hidden
> #+end_export

I tried that, but still got the error about \beamer being undefined.
However, my understanding is that, if I am exporting to LaTeX, then

  BEGIN_SRC latex

and

  BEGIN_EXPORT latex

do the same thing.  So if I have the following in my org file:

  #+BEGIN_EXPORT latex
  address@hidden
  #+END_EXPORT

  #+BEGIN_SRC latex