[O] Possible bug in org-mode (MELPA version as of 1018-11-25) : #+langua

From: Emmanuel Charpentier
Subject: [O] Possible bug in org-mode (MELPA version as of 1018-11-25) : #+language: is not (fully) honored.
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 16:54:47 +0100

As of today, I note that the #+langiage export variable is no longer
honored when exporting to LaTeX/PDF. See enclosed files :

- #+language:fr should get me a table of contents entitled "Table des
  matières" ;

- #+ the Latex file has "pdflang={Frenchb}}" in a \hypersetup call,
  but nothing even remotely babel-related (i. e. nothing related to the
  LaTeX package babel, which isn't loaded...)

- the PDF file has a table of contents entitled "Contents".

HTH,

--
Emmanuel Charpentier