Re: [O] Request on modification of org-element.el

From: Qiang Fang
Subject: Re: [O] Request on modification of org-element.el
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 10:35:20 +0800

It's in the "wip-cite" branch. And you can try kjambunathan's odt exporter with the following setting.

The ODT and JabRef exporters can now be with Emacs Package Mananger's M-x list-packages. The package is available at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kjambunathan/org-mode-ox-odt/master/elpa/. See below for a typical configuration.

(custom-set-variables
 '(package-archives
   (quote
    (("gnu" . "https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/")
     ("ox-odt" . "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kjambunathan/org-mode-ox-odt/master/elpa/")))))

When you install ox-odt from the above archive, it will upgrade your Org to 9.1.14, if needed. Once you have installed the ox-odt package and restart your Emacs. Run M-x locate-library RET org and M-x locate-library RET ox-odt and ensure that you see something along the following lines.

Library is file ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org.elc
Library is file ~/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-odt-9.1.14.145/ox-odt.elc

After you export an Org file to ODT, look at your *Messages* buffer and ensure that the ODT exporter *uses` style and schema files from the ELPA package.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 2:42 PM Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Friday, 23 Nov 2018 at 08:51, Qiang Fang wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am a user of kjambunathan's org-mode-ox-odt. The odt exporter needs some
> changed in the upstream org mode. Can you please kindly review the request?

Out of curiosity, what is the effect of this change specifically?  What
is minimal-set referenced in the code you suggest?  I cannot find any
such variable.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.14-1035-gfeb442