Re: [O] Solar orbit statistics and your agenda

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Solar orbit statistics and your agenda
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:04:57 -0800

Hello, Eric:

Since I don't need to automate anything or directly pipe the data into any other processes, I have taken a leap of faith and used the JPL Horizons Ephemeris Web interface to generate an ephemeris for the Moon's (they say "Luna"---nice!) declination.  This I can edit wtih Emacs to get the data I need.

Had I time enough, it would be cool to interface that in a more interesting way.

Thank you for the advice.

Alan

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 2:55 AM Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 Nov 2018 at 01:24, Alan E. Davis wrote:
> Meanwhile, I was able to use a part of the script to get sun information,
> but nothing for the moon?

I did not see anything related to lunar data.  Maybe elsewhere on the site?
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.14-1034-gafcb1d

--
[Fill in the blanks]

The use of corrupt manipulations and blatant rhetorical ploys ...--- outright lying, flagwaving, personal attacks, setting up phony alternatives, misdirection, jargon-mongering, evading key issues, feigning disinterested objectivity, willful misunderstanding of other points of view---suggests that ... lacks both credibility and evidence.

             ---- Edward Tufte (in context of making presentations)