Re: [O] Solar orbit statistics and your agenda

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Solar orbit statistics and your agenda
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 01:24:24 -0800

I will search for the API page later.  It seems to me that the site was not behaving normally today, and I struggled to find that page.  I may have printed it!

Meanwhile, I was able to use a part of the script to get sun information, but nothing for the moon?   I wanted to get series of declinations through the month.  Attached is the test script I used, and it worked even when I could not locate the pages any other way!

The same thing for :erigee" did not work.

Alan Davis

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 10:41 PM Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018 at 11:12, Alan E. Davis wrote:
> Eric:
>
> This is extremely useful.

Glad you liked it.  Strangely enough, they seem to have changed the
format of output (now sending json) so the script no longer works.

> I found some documentation on the site, re the API.

What is the link for the API information?  With that, I may be able to
help answer your question about getting lunar declination data off the
server.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.14-1035-gfeb442

--
[Fill in the blanks]

The use of corrupt manipulations and blatant rhetorical ploys ...--- outright lying, flagwaving, personal attacks, setting up phony alternatives, misdirection, jargon-mongering, evading key issues, feigning disinterested objectivity, willful misunderstanding of other points of view---suggests that ... lacks both credibility and evidence.

             ---- Edward Tufte (in context of making presentations)