Re: [O] suppress ++ markup in orgmode?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] suppress ++ markup in orgmode?
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:05:02 -0500

That doesn't seem right to me. It seems like a bug that it is rendered as strikethrough to me, like the regexp that is generated is too greedy. That was a good hint though.

I was able to add + to the border component of the regexp components which seems to have fixed the problem for me for now.

(setq org-emphasis-regexp-components '("- ('\"{"   ;pre
       "- .,:!?;'\")}\\["  ;post
       "\\+
" ;border
       "."
       1))

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 12:54 PM Berry, Charles <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Nov 19, 2018, at 6:08 PM, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I was looking at https://github.com/joostkremers/criticmarkup-emacs again recently and ran into something I don't recall happening before.
>
> There is a markup for inserting text thatlooks like {++Insert this text++}. However, in org-mode this is marked up as strikethrough. Is there a way to make that not happen?

customize org-emphasis-alist I would think

HTH,

Chuck