Re: [O] Questions after Attempt at using org-publish per https://orgmode

From: Jud Taylor
Subject: Re: [O] Questions after Attempt at using org-publish per https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.html
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 00:43:59 +0000

I researched again and found

- https://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/ox-overview.html
- http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/65574
- https://orgmode.org/manual/HTML-export.html#HTML-export
- https://orgmode.org/manual/CSS-support.html#CSS-support

I will try to remove the CDATA in exported HTML files by using

"To just turn off the default style, customize org-html-head-include-default-style variable, or use this option line in the Org file.

I added the options to both index.org and remember.org, reloaded the alist, then republished.

It Verked!

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.