[O] Help with sharing emacs-org presentation

From: Feiming Chen
Subject: [O] Help with sharing emacs-org presentation
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 15:14:37 -0400

Hi, I am an enthusiastic emacs-org user. Thanks for making this great tool!   I gave a talk on emacs-org in a local workshop (Government Advances in Statistical Programming) in Washington D.C. yesterday.  I'd like to share the slides and org source file with the community (see attached).  Please help.  Thanks!

Sincerely,
Feiming Chen