Re: [O] electric-pair, autopair, smartparens, etc in org-mode

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] electric-pair, autopair, smartparens, etc in org-mode
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 15:57:41 -0700

can either of you give examples of code or settings that you had that
made behavior of new modes unpredictable because emacs started
supporting the behavior you made the code or settings for?

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.