Re: [O] Trying to use :post header argument to set #+ATTR_LATEX: line

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: [O] Trying to use :post header argument to set #+ATTR_LATEX: line
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:42:38 +0000

> On Oct 22, 2018, at 7:43 AM, L.C. Karssen <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Dear list,
>
> I'd like to create several tables from R and export those to a LaTeX
> document. Because only input variable differs for the R code that
> generates the tables, I thought I could use the :post header argument to
> add the #+ATTR_LATEX: line I need to each of the outputs of my R source
> code blocks.
>
> I tried to follow the Org manual (section 14.8.2.27), but that doesn't
> seem to work. My R results blocks all get colons in front of the output
> and if I set :results drawer, I get the following error:

I do not doubt that this is possible with enough tooling. I think it will be
easier with the xtable R package.

But for issues like this I usually find it easier to export the document to
*.Rmd (R markdown) or *.Rnw (knitr) and render from there.

See https://github.com/chasberry/orgmode-accessories for some examples.

HTH,

Chuck