[O] lots of trouble w/ org-mime...

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] lots of trouble w/ org-mime...
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 22:04:35 -0400

I'm having a whole bunch of trouble getting org-mime to work, and I wondered ifo ther people are using it productively?

Two biggest issues so far, both reproduced with emacs -Q on recent emacs git, org-mode git, and org-mime git:

- org-mime-org-subtree-htmlize fails for me with "org-back-to-heading: before first heading"
- org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize runs successfully, but only produces the html mime part; the text/plain message part is empty.

org-mime-htmlize, when run in a mail buffer, still seems to work & produce a 2-part message with text/plain and text/html working well.

Have folks seen this before & do you have a fix? thank you!