Re: [O] Exporting each subtree, including the headline?

From: Diego Zamboni
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting each subtree, including the headline?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 08:58:09 +0200

Hi again,

Just for the record, I figured out the solution to this. I had to modify the function to run org-mark-subtree on each element before calling the export function - this way, the whole selected region is exported, including the headline.

If anyone is interested, you can see my final leanpub-export function here: https://github.com/zzamboni/dot-emacs/blob/master/init.org#publishing-to-leanpub

Best,
--Diego