Re: [O] no more tikz -> png génération during HTML export

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] no more tikz -> png génération during HTML export
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:18:21 +0100

On Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018 at 10:04, Éric Würbel wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I finally tracked down the problem. It is not related to my use of
> latexmk. It is an Imagemagick problem. The version installed by xubuntu
> 18.04 has a restrictive policy on pdf files. I tweaked the
> '/etc/ImageMagick-6/policy.xml' file which contains the following policy
> restriction :

Wow!  Well done in tracking this down.  Why would ubuntu do this?  The
Debian release does not have the restriction.  It might be worth adding
a note to the manual, although I am not entirely sure where because this
whole aspect of LaTeX fragments and how they are converted is spread
over several sections and footnotes.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.11-620-ga548e4