Re: [O] [RFC] htmlize and htmlfontify comparison

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] htmlize and htmlfontify comparison
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2018 14:05:53 +0100

On Saturday,  6 Oct 2018 at 18:58, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> My CSS/HTML/Javascript-fu is rusty. Could someone tell me if there is
> anything wrong with the result? Is it a drop-in replacement or does it
> need more clean-up?

I am not keen on the css used by htmlfontify in your example output.  It
is much too specific (font-family and particularly font-size).  I would
rather have as simple a set of style definitions as possible, leaving
much of the main styling information to the viewer (my main use case for
converting to HTML is for email for some infrequent needs).  However,
having never used htmlfontify, I don't know how much control I have over
this so maybe it's a non-worry.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.13-783-g97fac4