[O] Section on #+include keyword is missing quite some info in the org-m

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: [O] Section on #+include keyword is missing quite some info in the org-manual.org
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 22:23:39 -0400

Hello,

I was visiting the Org manual to verify if I got the :only-contents
parameter of #+include keyword correct, and noticed that that info is
completely missing from that section in the new org-manual.org.

Reverting back to older texi, it is missing pieces like below and much more too:

#+INCLUDE: "./paper.org::#theory" :only-contents t
   @r{Include the body of the heading with the custom id @samp{theory}}
#+INCLUDE: "./paper.org::mytable"  @r{Include named element.}
#+INCLUDE: "./paper.org::*conclusion" :lines 1-20
   @r{Include the first 20 lines of the headline named @samp{conclusion}.}

If this is not intentional (looks like it's not because that feature
works great and I would miss it if it did not), I can commit update to
org-manual.org with that whole section restored from the past.

But I am wondering if things are more serious.. how do we ensure that
the org-manual.org is not missing out the useful info from the old
org.texi?

--
Kaushal Modi