Re: [O] How to upgrade to make beamer export work

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] How to upgrade to make beamer export work
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 11:09:40 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:49:28 +0800
jiewuza <address@hidden> wrote:

> I used orgmode to prepare my lecture materials.
> Now I upgrade org to the latest version, and read the [[new
> exporter][https://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/ox-overview.html]].
>
> It seems the configure is much easier.
> But I cannot get my lectures right after all my efforts.
>
> So I start all over. I removed all my beamer configure.
> With the [[beamer
> example][https://orgmode.org/manual/A-Beamer-example.html]], I get a
> pdf (see attachment) like a latex article, no beamer frame.
>
> Is this normal?

your example does seem to have Beamer frames.

Do you have a complete minimal setup which doesn't work with the new
version (.org-file, .emacs, both only having enough content to show the
issue)?

I your “latest” version the zip files downloaded from the home page, or
maint or master from git?

Best regards
Robert