Re: [O] bug#32722: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platf

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] bug#32722: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:49:20 -0400

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 10:22 AM Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
> Why is that a problem? What do we gain by doing that? What do we lose by
> staying put
> on htmlize?
>
> These are not rhetorical questions: I really don't understand the problem.
>
> --
> Nick

I also don't get the problem. The software is free. If people don't
like the non-free JS on GitHub, they can get htmlize.el using a simple
wget or curl from
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hniksic/emacs-htmlize/master/htmlize.el.

In any case, I have asked the htmlize.el author if he is willing to
assing his copyright to FSF in this GitHub Issue[0] for anyone
interested.

[0]: https://github.com/hniksic/emacs-htmlize/issues/23