Re: [O] bug#32722: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free plat

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] bug#32722: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:21:14 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> This is a genuine question: what /exactly/ do you want Org developers to
>> solve, assuming they can? Also, if they cannot, who is willing to give
>> them a hand?
>
> From my POV, the immediate problem is to switch Org-publish from using
> htmlize to htmlfontify.  Can this be done, please?

Why is that a problem? What do we gain by doing that? What do we lose by
staying put
on htmlize?

These are not rhetorical questions: I really don't understand the problem.

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler