[O] Anyone using poly-org?

From: William Denton
Subject: [O] Anyone using poly-org?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 22:02:20 -0400 (EDT)

https://github.com/polymode/poly-org

For quite a while now I've used polymode for Markdown and R Markdown, and it's great. "Polymode is a framework for multiple major modes (MMM) inside a single Emacs buffer," as it explains.

A few days ago the polymode packages got updated and poly-org appeared, so I tried it. It did a great job changing the mode when I moved from text into a source block (which is what it's for), but executing a source block I tried didn't work, I think because I was specifying :var variables and they weren't being passed in.

Is anyone on the list using it without problems?

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art:
https://listeningtoart.org/