[O] Org-element-put-property, bug?

From: Ivan Tadeu Ferreira Antunes Filho
Subject: [O] Org-element-put-property, bug?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 15:23:19 -0400

If I put a custom property in a headline, e.g.
(org-element-put-property headline :EXPORT_FILE_NAME "a")

Then, when accessing the org element headline it shows: :EXPORT_FILE_NAME a

However, when I proceed to interpret the data,
(org-element-interpret-data headline)

The custom property does not exist in the properties drawer.

Is there a way of modifying custom properties of a headline by using org-element, and have the custom properties show up when interpreting the data?

----
Ivan Tadeu Ferreira Antunes Filho