Re: [O] Latex export of figure with multiline caption and label results

From: Max Beutelspacher
Subject: Re: [O] Latex export of figure with multiline caption and label results in additional space
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 18:08:37 +0200

Hello,

I'm very sorry I hope this version is parsed correctly:

When I use a multiline caption without a label everythings is correct, the two lines are both indented by the same amount #+BEGIN_SRC org #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{caption} #+LATEX_HEADER: \captionsetup{format=hang} #+CAPTION:Cras placerat accumsan nulla. Aliquam posuere. Etiam laoreet quam sed arcu. Phasellus purus. [[file:test.png]] #+END_SRC

results in this latex code #+BEGIN_SRC latex \begin{figure}[htbp] \centering \includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{test.jpg} \caption{Cras placerat accumsan nulla. Aliquam posuere. Etiam laoreet quam sed arcu. Phasellus purus.} \end{figure} #+END_SRC Unfortunately when I add the label then the first line of the caption is indented by one space due to the label within the caption in the latex output: #+BEGIN_SRC org #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{caption} #+LATEX_HEADER: \captionsetup{format=hang} #+NAME: test #+CAPTION:Cras placerat accumsan nulla. Aliquam posuere. Etiam laoreet quam sed arcu. Phasellus purus. [[file:test.png]] #+END_SRC

results in #+BEGIN_SRC latex \begin{figure}[htbp] \centering \includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{test.png} \caption{\label{test} Cras placerat accumsan nulla. Aliquam posuere. Etiam laoreet quam sed arcu. Phasellus purus.} \end{figure} #+END_SRC

Best regards,

Hello,

Max Beutelspacher <address@hidden> writes:

I have a problem when I'm exporting a figure with a multiline caption and a label to pdf via latex.

Here is an example #+BEGIN_SRC org +LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{caption} +LATEX_HEADER: #\captionsetup{format=hang} +NAME: test +CAPTION:Cras placerat #accumsan nulla. Aliquam posuere. Etiam laoreet quam sed arcu. #Phasellus purus. [[file:test.png]] +END_SRC

I cannot parse your example. Could you send it again?

Regards,