Re: [O] How to font-lock diffs?

From: Leslie Watter
Subject: Re: [O] How to font-lock diffs?
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 17:37:25 -0300

Hi Marcin,

You can configure this behaviour of org-mode (setting the identation of source blocks to 0) using the following code: (put it in your emacs config file)

(setq org-edit-src-content-indentation 0)

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

LEslie

On 2018-08-22, at 14:52, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I hoped this:
>>
>> #+begin_src diff
>>   @@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
>>   -lorem
>>   +Lorem
>>    ipsum
>>    dolor
>>    sit
>>   -amet
>>   +amet.
>> #+end_src
>>
>> would Just Work™, i.e., the diff would be font-locked like in
>> diff-mode.  Well, it is not.  How do I convince Org-mode to color my
>> diffs?
>>

> By somehow elimintating the indentation perhaps?

Thanks Nick (and John, in previous message).  This works indeed.

However, double C-c ' on the source block reintroduces the
indentation...

Still, I can live with it as-is.

Best,

--