[O] Export dedicated target

From: Jorge
Subject: [O] Export dedicated target
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:00:15 +0000

Hi.  I have an Org file with two dedicated targets.  Both dedicated
targets are at the start of a task (TODO heading).  Neither dedicated
target is exported.  I would like their text (without the angle
brackets) to be exported.  Is that possible (and easy)?  If not, should
I then just repeat the target text (without angle brackets) or is there
a better practice?

For my links, I like using dedicated targets instead of the ID property,
because dedicated targets make it clearly visible that there lies a link
target and therefore I should take care before making certain changes
such as archiving or deleting.

Regards

- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback
- Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z
- Free/libre software for Android: https://f-droid.org/
- [[https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html][What is free software?]]